What to pack for your labor and delivery at The Mother Baby Center
The Mother Baby Center provides almost everything you need for your stay here, but there are a few things that you’ll want, and need, to bring with you.
Things you need to bring for delivery:
- A photo ID (driver’s license or another ID).
- Your insurance card.
- Any hospital paperwork you need.
- Your birth plan.
- Your cell phone and charger.
- Eyeglasses if you wear them. Even if you usually wear contacts, you might not want to deal with them when you’re in the hospital.
Things you may want to bring for the hospital:
- Socks and slippers.
- Bra and nursing bra.
- Body lotion.
- Eye mask and earplugs for sleeping.
- Entertainment: TV shows downloaded, music, books, magazines, etc.
What The Mother Baby Center will provide:
The Mother Baby Center provides all necessary supplies for care after birth:
- Hemorrhoid pads.
- Water bottles.
- Laboring tools like birthing balls, peanut balls, birthing bars and birthing mirrors.
Other supplies provided:
- A baby hat.
- Toiletries including: hair dryer, towels, soap, lotion, toothpaste and shampoo.