About The Mother Baby Center
A great place to have a baby. A great place to be a baby.
Welcome to The Mother Baby Center, a partnership between Allina Health and Children's Minnesota.
The Mother Baby Center proudly offers a unique, personalized experience for mom and baby with top-notch care throughout the childbirth journey. We opened our first location in 2013 and now are three centers strong with locations in Minneapolis, St. Paul and Coon Rapids. We are so honored to welcome babies into the world every day—more than 10,000 each year.
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Childbirth and neonatal experts: Labor, delivery, and postpartum care experts from Abbott Northwestern, United, and Mercy hospitals (part of Allina Health) are dedicated to personalized and family-focused care. Families whose babies need higher levels of care will take comfort in knowing they have access to all of the best neonatal intensive care that Children’s Minnesota has to offer.
- Convenient, family-friendly locations: The Mother Baby Center is conveniently located in Minneapolis, St. Paul, and Coon Rapids, and is designed to keep you and your family together as much as possible to foster bonding. We want your experience to be as positive and comfortable as possible.
- Wide-range of services: The Mother Baby Center offers labor and delivery care for routine and high-risk pregnancies; home health services, integrative services, neonatal intensive care, newborn care, and pain management services with non-medicinal options.
- A complete experience: The Mother Baby Center is a collaboration between two of the best-known names in mother and baby care: Allina Health and Children’s Minnesota. From conception and pregnancy care to parenting classes and support after delivery, you can count on Allina Health and Children’s Minnesota.
- Our commitment to you: We are dedicated to partnering with you to fulfill your birth vision while providing expert care.
CHOOSE A PROVIDER THAT CHOOSES US
Finding a provider that’s right for you is one of the most important things you will do during your pregnancy. We want to make this decision as easy as possible for you!